Looking for a room addition? When it comes time to add on to your home, or time to renovate or remodel your existing space, it can be difficult to know where to start. Toned Homes is your one stop destination!
We can get you more space! Add a permanent room addition that will look like it was always part of your home. Any design, and any need can be done. We will draw and design the room. Tie it in. Then we will build an addition to fit your needs.
• Pour the slab,
• Build the walls using quality wood and trusses,
• We will tape float and texture the interior
• Insulate the attic
• Install air conditioning
• Paint inside
• Paint outside
• Trim inside
• Finish the walls and ceilings
• Install flooring
• Install the electrical needs
• Install the plumbing needs
Then you can move in!
Sunrooms from Toned Homes, one of San Antonio’s leading patio products companies, are installed by reliable, highly-skilled craftsmen. We are a full-service company that performs all work needed for your new addition – including electrical, concrete, and plumbing – meaning you can rest assured that every aspect of your project will be taken care of by Toned Homes.
The sunrooms installed by Toned Homes are designed and made by leading manufacturers. Toned Homes sunrooms are guaranteed to protect against:
• Water infiltration – Laboratory tests have shown that the windows in Toned Homes sunrooms can protect against heavy rains of up to eight inches per hour.
• Air leakage – Our windows are guaranteed to allow no more than 0.3 cubic feet of air to leak in or out of the sunroom. This ensures that outside air doesn’t affect interior temperatures, which can make for lower heating and cooling costs.
• Forced entry – The windows in a Toned Homes sunroom feature two heavy-duty latches to protect against forced entry. In fact, the windows in our sunrooms are Gold Label Certified by the American National Standards Institute, guaranteeing protection against intruders.
• And more
Best of all, Toned Homes sunrooms come with a full lifetime warranty, giving you the most comprehensive coverage in the industry.
Whether you are interested in learning more about the many benefits of sunrooms, decks, a patio room, or other patio products, or would like to install a pergola or patio cover at your home in the San Antonio area, turn to Toned Homes. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and offer top-of-the-line products from only the best manufacturers.
Screen rooms provide the perfect outdoor oasis for entertaining friends and neighbors, spending time with loved ones, and even enjoying a little bit of alone time. Did you know that having a screen room installed at your San Antonio home can be as stress-free as the time you’ll spend inside of it? It can be when you turn to the outdoor living experts at Toned Homes.
We’ve proudly served the San Antonio area for a number of years and have consistently earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau ever since. Toned Homes will do everything needed to complete your screened room and even electrical, plumbing, and concrete work. Your outdoor living space will be built with the impeccable craftsmanship that has become synonymous with our name. Plus, you can rest assured that the screen rooms we install are built with the utmost attention to detail. That’s because we’re a locally owned and operated company and are dedicated to ensuring our neighbors in San Antonio receive only the absolute best service and craftsmanship.
In addition to screen rooms, we also install patio enclosures, sunrooms, decks, solariums, and a variety of patio coverings, such as pavilions and garden arbors. During the past 10-plus years, we’ve mastered the art of building exceptional patio products, allowing us to complete most projects in as little as four to six weeks.
Beat the heat with a custom built patio cover, gazebo, outdoor living environment made from wood, metal, or composite materials Wood and composite covers. Our skilled carpenters can do almost anything with wood! Treated lumber, cedar and composite can be made to shape a shaded area that will keep the sun off of you and add a beautiful look to your home.
We have a great relationship with Structall building systems that allow for maintenance free materials that look new for years to come. Sunrooms and screen rooms can add space to your home with little construction imposition. You can have a fun and useful space that allows for a view of the outdoors without the exposure.
Many of our insulated tops, sunrooms, and screen rooms have the option to add ceiling fans and electrical connections that will keep you outside with the luxuries of the inside.
For patio cover installation in San Antonio, look no further than Toned Homes. We have consistently received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau ever since we began. When you entrust the installation of your patio cover to a reputable patio products installer like Toned Homes, you can rest assured that you’ll receive the full benefits of your outdoor living space, including:
• An increased home value – Adding square footage to your San Antonio home can increase its value and may make it more appealing to prospective buyers in the event that you ever choose to relocate.
• A place to entertain – Whether you dream of hosting intimate outdoor dinner parties or want to allow out-of-town guests to fully enjoy the beautiful weather, covered patios provide the perfect setting for gatherings with friends and loved ones.
• Protection from the elements – Patio covers provide the ideal amount of shade, protecting your family against harmful UV rays and scorching temperatures.
Best of all, you’ll receive all of these benefits without the worry of regular up-keep. That’s because the patio covers we install are virtually maintenance free and are resistant to weather damage, insect infestation, deterioration, and other hassles that are associated with inferior patio products.
Patio covers are among the outdoor living spaces that we most commonly install at Toned Homes. Many residents of San Antonio spend time outdoors, which is understandable considering the area’s near-perfect climate. If you’re among this group of individuals, you may want to consider the many benefits of patio covers before you fully commit to installing a different type of outdoor living space. For instance, a sunroom can add to the ambiance of your home and create a lovely area for a home office or art studio, but its glass walls will prevent you from breathing in the fresh air and feeling the warmth of the sun on your skin. If you’re dreaming of an outdoor living space that truly allows you to enjoy the great outdoors, a patio cover is probably your best bet.
So how do our customers in San Antonio utilize their patio covers? A patio cover can have a multitude of uses, but our customers most commonly use them:
• As an area for barbequing
• To host outdoor dinner parties
• As a reprieve from UV rays
• For reading and enjoying other hobbies
• As an outdoor play area for their children or grandchildren
No matter how your family utilizes its new patio cover, you’ll enjoy the great outdoors and all that comes with the perfect weather in San Antonio.
Summertime is a great season to get the interior and exterior of a house spruced up. Neighbors everywhere are dragging out ladders, hiring workers, and painting, in order to beautify their homes. Anyone who decides to begin a home improvement project in San Antonio can find plenty of ideas for upgrading their property, just by contacting Toned Homes for a Free Estimate.
We use hardy siding, Owens Corning insulation, Gaf, Owens Corning, and Tamco roofing, and all types of other quality brands that you know and trust for your exterior. Inside we use Glidden, Behr, Sherwin Williams, to put the final touches on your paint. We install Corian, Staron, granite, or Formica on your countertops. We install Moen, American standard, Koehler and other top brands for your plumbing. Finishing your room addition in a timely manner is our priority and we will work hard for you to be satisfied.