Patio Covers Installations
Beat the heat with a custom built patio cover, gazebo, outdoor living environment made from wood, metal, or composite materials. Toned Homes has skilled carpenters that can do almost anything with wood! Treated lumber, cedar and composite can be made to create a shaded area that will keep the sun off of you and add a beautiful look to your home.
We have a great relationship with Structall building systems that allows for maintenance free materials to look new for years to come Sunrooms and screen rooms can add space to your home with little construction imposition. You can have a fun and useful space that allows for a view of the outdoors without the exposure.
Many of our insulated tops, sunrooms, and screen rooms have the option to add ceiling fans and electrical connections that will keep you outside with the same luxuries as the inside.
For patio cover installation in San Antonio, look no further than Toned Homes. We have consistently received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau ever since we began. When you entrust the installation of your patio cover to a reputable patio products installer like Toned Homes, you can rest assured that you’ll enjoy the full benefits of your outdoor living space, including:
• An increased home value – Adding square footage to your San Antonio home can increase its value and may make it more appealing to prospective buyers in the event that you ever choose to relocate.
• A place to entertain – Whether you dream of hosting intimate outdoor dinner parties or want to allow out-of-town guests to fully enjoy the beautiful weather, covered patios provide the perfect setting for gatherings with friends and loved ones.
• Protection from the elements – Patio covers provide the ideal amount of shade, protecting your family against harmful UV rays and scorching temperatures.
Best of all, you’ll receive all of these benefits without the worry of regular up-keep. That’s because the patio covers we install are virtually maintenance free and are resistant to weather damage, insect infestation, deterioration, and other hassles that are associated with inferior patio products.
Patio covers are among the outdoor living spaces that we most commonly install at Toned Homes. Many residents of San Antonio spend time outdoors, which is not surprising considering the area’s near-perfect climate. If you’re among this group of individuals, you may want to consider the many benefits of patio covers before you fully commit to installing a different type of outdoor living space. For instance, a sunroom can add to the ambiance of your home and create a lovely area for a home office or art studio, but its glass walls will prevent you from breathing in the fresh air and feeling the warmth of the sun on your skin. If you’re dreaming of an outdoor living space that truly allows you to enjoy the great outdoors, a patio cover is probably your best bet.
So how do our customers in San Antonio utilize their patio covers? A patio cover can have a multitude of uses, but our customers most commonly use them:
• As an area for barbecuing
• To host outdoor dinner parties
• As a reprieve from UV rays
• For reading and enjoying other hobbies
• As an outdoor play area for their children or grandchildren
No matter how your family utilizes its new patio cover, you’ll enjoy the great outdoors and all that comes with the perfect weather in San Antonio.